Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

my baby girl had arrived!!

better know as Nikon S3100..
cute isn't she?
and so small as a creditcard.. or any card.. as a card
all pic's below arn't edited or anything..
so yea that smiley really is my mums face ;)
can't see? click the pic!

 first pic I shot with it
 playing with zooming in
 playing with sharpness
 playing with scene's and this is scene pets!
who would have guessed?
 playing outside in the dark without setting it on a scene..
I always forget to do that :S
left: full automatic
right: automatic but with 3200 IOS..
ISO? ISO I think..
found the night scene!
used the night scene!
guys inside that building looked at me weird!
I dunno what it is btw..
it's a new thing but it looks like a hairdresser for gay men.
 im a little proud at this pic.. made it in the full darkness
so dark I had no idea what I was taking a pic off.. everything was black in front of me
(please no racists jokes will ya? yes I heard it!)
th flash on this little camera is insanly good to light this lot up!
and well that's it.. I didnt read the manual dont think im gonna..
cause im wild like that, yea, I know im a total rebel..

0 comments:

Post a Comment