Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

tuesday & wednesday

thursday: yes I won shoes but I also bought a new book after work. I should have walked to gran to pick something up but I took a detour... and bought a Stephen King book. during that buy I had mum on the phone it went something like this:
me: im at Bruna (bookstore) staring at books
mum: oh okay dont be to long
me: crap they got the new King one, hardcover,
2 short stories, mum stop me from buying it!
mum.......
so yea I bought it.. it's all her fault too XD
after that I went to gran, got something to drink there and when I came back home I got all exited about the shoes I won.
wednesday: I've got no idea.. let me ask Eric what I did. great he also doesnt know... oh I remember I sold a big ass cabinet that was in the way for 5,- insane I know but it was in the way (top pic). and I installed the new MSN O_O well after figuring out how to seperate the chat windows and that the emo's are nicer it's okay :) only I can't draw anymore :( but ill survive ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment