Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

wednesday & thursday

I only sat wednesday morning cause my back stil hurts from banging my head. in the afternoon I went with mum to the stores (after 4 pills) cause I saw something mum really wanted. it's a meatfork (u know the one the devil uses too) but then from silicone so it wont give scratches. when I found where they where and showed mum she was happy! I bought 2 because.. who knows when we ever gonne find them again! I also bought a book (yea I know) 2 toilet rug thingies and 3 Dutch comics Jan, Jans en de kinderen for the non Dutchies: Jan, Jans and the children, well it's not that hard figuring it out right? then the meds kinda wore off and we went back home.. what a day.. oh well got comics to read tonight! I just keep getting nerdier arnt I?
thursday I found out I got a brand new work adress about 15 minutes away (walking) so YAY man sounded nice on th phone. so ill see how thats gonne turn out :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment