Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

sunday

living statues!!! yes it's that time a year again. I've made lot's of pic's today.. better ones then last year in my opinion. ill give you the link when there all on Flickr! oh and something happend! mum was in her electric scooter and fell down! I didnt see it but Iheard the *BHAWM* sound. there where lot's of people about so there where plenty to pick her up again.. I was just trying not to laugh to be honest hehe. oh well that was the fun thing of the day! after walking non stop from 12:00 till about 4:15 and a special taxi drive I was so tired.. but wait thats not all! after dinner we had to get changed and visite some people.. how nice after that gran (who was also there) asked if we went with her to eat som cake.. crap so from there I had to ride my bike back, grab Kelso and walk to gran. it was about 11:30 at night when we where finally back at home pffff what a day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment