Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

monday: went to a gouverment thing to give me info about how to find a job and an education with it. it was helpfull info... I have to common I got some good papers and im cleaning old people's toilets... there was 1 thing I notished there. the others that where in the info group all where dressed like they walked right out of a holiday park thing. well underdressed to just walk about anywhere in my opinion. they looked kinda weird at me too.. maybe they saw it too? I was just in a blue/white/black blocked blouse and jeans.. nothing fancy... but arround those peopl I looked like I was gonne meet the queen fo tea later on. good class is so hard to hide don't ya think? ;)
tuesday: work! poor woman was sick so I did some small extra work like orting out the mail an doing the dishes. I hope she's feeling better next week
wednesday:  ehm... right... well nothing special cause I can't remember. putting stuff on the internet and yea thats about it I guess.. ohno wait I remember! went with mum to the hospital! she had to get eye pictures. so yea that's what happend.
thursday: work in the afternoon. it's warm but I don't have to do the whole house (thank god). after dinner I went with mum to an at home Chihuahua shop for Kelso and I bought an army thing there (u kow for on a leash, not a collar cause I don't like those). it was 1,- cheaper now YAY lol it's still big for him but he can move and jump so it's all good!
friday: work in the morning! getting food in the afternoon! I read a King story from After Sunset at night. made me scared to eat for a while but it's allright now I've read the ending XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment