Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

saturblergh!

it's lovely and warm outside... I can't even enjoy it cause theres no where to go! centrer, park or woods are my only options... and they all suck! it's the same old thing every single time. are a view more options so terrible? blergh! you might have figured out im not having a good day. even cleaned the bathroom and toilet so I've got something to do. I also vacuumed the house but we have a long rug thing in the kitchen.. that thing is always bugging me but mum wants it in there an find a differend exuse every time. so I was cursing that rug to hell and gran sneaks in the house!! so she hears me cursing. I mean I have to fucking clean the kitchen don't I?? mum went into her victim act but gran sorta took my side.. she will make this story much worse and tell it to her cleaning lady (well I think she adopted her as a daughter and kisses her butt every time she comes to clean) oh well let that bitch judge me.. I don'care. anyway's gran wanted to see the pic's from the Living Statues so I showed her but she didnt pay attention.. I mean if you want to see something.. be nice enough to fake attention. she did... not very well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment