Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

this week, cause im to lazy use 3 posts

sunday.. I would like to tell you I did crazy things... but I didnt. I got stuck reading King. he's a genius!! and I really hope thats the way you spell genius... let me check (wich means ask Eric) I was right! see im not as dumb as I look!

monday is a total blank.. oh yea in the afternoon we took a walk, picture this: me and Kelso, behind us my mum in her electric scooter and behind that gran in her electric scooter. it was like a mini low budget parade. but because Kelso can sit in front of mums electric scooter I was the only one who was walking the whole 4km (almost 2 miles) oh well the sun was shining and... well thats it.

tuesday.. I worked in the afternoon! misses P is feeling a lot better :) and a nice bonus was that it wasnt so warm as the day before. I wish I could have said I did more then that.. but let's be honest.. I didnt.

wednesday.. I wanted to go to the center but it was raining cats and dogs so I stayed in and watched my dog. I havent told you this but for I think a week or so I got some bumbs on my right arm. I thought some bug bit me on monday (scroll up).. I saw some on my cleavage but I thought... bugs! tonight I checked an asked mum if she saw a bug. I told her about the bumbs but in the kitchen light I could really see there more then I thought (I thought 4) and there sighns on my left arm and cheek O_O so it's of to the doc tomorrow! arround 2:00 in the afternoon I have the talk about cleaning up other ppl's rubbish and gardening.. well they just have to wait! doc's go first!


I love this pic, only 1 problem


I haven's got any money...


you know what I have got?


almost a 1000 posts!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment