Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

tuesday

work in the afternoon like always. but the real day started arround 8:00 in the evening. I finally sold my camera!! I had a Sony camera which I dint use anymore so I sold it! after about 6 people who didn't collected it person number 7 did! so yippyyyyy and thanks to him I got 70,-.. bit low but oh well. only Kelso coulnt stop barking after the man that collected the camera left! so I let him see there's no one there.. but he woulnt stop, hit my hand on the table.. maybe if h get's a bit of a shock it would help.. bub it didnt. so I called him and said he should stop barking like I was speaking to a little kid... he stopped! and got mad at me.. the rest of the night he spend in my bed an every time he saw me he looked away O_O this lasted for 4 hours till he had to go to bed. don't ever ever EVER piss off a Chi!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment