Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

friday

I worked in the morning and in the afternoon I was alone! I was thinking I would just relax, only going to some shopfolders I saw a rug, one that matched our stuff only it was over a 100,- we don't have tht much money for a rug. so I started to search internet. the one we got now is old and blergh. mums taste is terrible she wants a 'Turkish'rug as I call them. u know.. the ones that look like this:
the fact that it doesn't match a single thing in the livingroom doesnt seem to stop her. so I stopped her.. she was looking for a multicoloured rug... blue if they had it.. dark... blergh. anyway back to friday! I fould a rug!! a green light one at Ikea, it would match and make the room lighter so when mum and gran returned (they where out) I said that I would buy a rug and showed her. she didn't wanted it! so I said: 'fine but by the end of the day you have to vacuum this rug then'. she's to lazy for that so tomorrow where going to Ikea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment