Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I love Ikea

it's cheap and your still getting quality! yep thats right we for a rug! (see: yesterday) and 2 new tables, the same I got in my room but brown insted of black. we needed those cause the livingroom table we have now is way to heavy and theres not practical with vacuuming. so im happy! the rug is green.. I like it and if Kelso play's with his ball on it he looks like he got his own soccerfield. im just happy im out of this mess.. because if people walk into this house every spot of dust or anything else is a reflection on me! 'she's such s sloppy cleaner' 'how horrible she doesnt help her mum' 'well your mum needs help, so u should help her more'... bunch of fuckers havent got a thing to nag about now. only thing they can do is think I've got horrible taste.. w/e a Turkish dark blue rug.. no yea that would have been great -_- anyway.. want before and afters? remember in rl the rug's a little bit darker.. oh well it's just to show something's changed!

 see the difference?

0 comments:

Post a Comment