Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

it's that time again!

monday: I did the last of the cleaning and after that I didn't do a thing!
my goodness 2 day's of cleaning.. it's insane.
tuesday: I don't wanna work! I don't wanna clean!
I just cleaned for 2 day's.. it's enough!!
that's how I started the day.. but I had a bit of luck and could clean the outside!
it was lovely weather 
wednesday.. I haven't got a clue but I did saw something I saved for a day like this:
IHTFP.
me: I Hear The Flying Priests?
I hate this fucking place
me: oh... yours makes more sense
thursdaymorning we went to gran like always. in the afternoon I went to a voulenteer center to go though books, searching for something I could do. I found 1 :( cleaning work.. oh well I have to start somewhere right :) friday I worked in the morning and me and mum went to the stores in the afternoon. I also got my bike fixed, my tire was flat. oh it's friday the 13th today and I had a little bit of luck! tuesday (look up) I felt blue, but I knew a place that sold a book I wanted so I ended up buying 2 books for 10,- normally 1 of them would be 20,- so I was lucky. but today, friday I felt luckier!! I walked past the store and didnt saw the book I bought! if I didnt bought it tuesday I would be feeling really stupid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment