Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Twitter

a place to say thing's that no one will ever read... unless they have a blog ;)

dear santa... can I have a burned barbie doll?... I really wanna see that bitch suffer

be lost little bird! fly away and be lost in the clouds of randomness!

@ home blogging, tweeting, listening, reading, confusing

your gonna sit naked in a bowl of rice?... okay enjoy

im freezing and in hell... well there goes that expression...

I wanna paint a room bright black

dinners getting closer!! is it okay that it crawled out of the kitchen?

my doggy thinks he's a pit bull... I haven’t got the heart to tell him he's just a chihuahua

OMG there straight ppl in GLEE??

she's so fake! if Rihanna is so into S&M she should have thanked Chris Brown
Lady gaga: names stolen.. last track was off and she looks like a blind muppet.. let's heart her forever!!

Twitter tells me to stalk Moby.. really?? Moby?? im a little mad at Twitter now...

Britney's Fatal?? YESYESYES!! oh.. just a title... crap...

Adele sounds like she swallowed a cat on her last track... remember kids.. smoking is very cool!

How I met your mother... dumb kids.. ask mum, cause this is taking a freaking long time...

dear House... remember the day it really was lupus?

Queen Gaga.. well she moved up from ppl calling her a drag

0 comments:

Post a Comment