Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

wednesday

I got something in my head, but I can't find it! a bookcase with doors. cause now if I pick up a book Ihave to get the dust out of it first O_O so this morning me and mum are going to a furniture boulevard to find anything with doors that can store books, shouln't be to hard to find should it? well yes it would! we've (well I mums in her electric scooter) have been walking for hours. at lunch I got an McChicken yummm I ardly ever (like ones a year) eat them but there so yummie! there I desited we should go to the docks, there's a second hand store there but some stuff is as good as new. where half way there and havent got anything to loose anyway!  
well after looking arround all I bought was... a book O_O English one about people who failed. I should put my own name on there too.. no bookcase but another book! anyway it's going home time. halfway we stopped at a supermarket for food an I bought a Disney puzzle for mum the store next to it. overal a petty good day. at the end of the day we found out I was on my bike for a total of 14km (8.6 miles)! not even counting the stuff I've walked so I guess that burger's no where to be found anymore ;) at home I thought I would be tired, mum fell asleep right away but I desited to start dinner. at night I was a bit sleepy but that was it, a pretty good day if you asked me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment