Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

thursday

today where gonne attack granma! it needed to be done. she has cutrains that needs to be washed but she's scared to ask her help to take them down. so this morning we came to visite (like always) but insted of sitting down I grabbed her ladder and took the curtains down. when those where washing mum asked if I would do the kitchen curtains, and the spare bedroom some needed to be ironed (smart thing was gran gave me the instructions when I was done with the first one!! I even asked her how hot I could iron them). we started at 10:00 and where finished at 5:00 almost a whole day just cause she was scared to ask her help. after all the work we had dinner there :)  
during the curtain madness me and gran cleaned up her storage room box.  she lives in a flat and at the bottom floor everyone has a little room they can put junk and there bike in. turns out we would clear away everything! only things left is a teddybead, a smurf, oil, a cabinet, a fan and a suitcase. what a strange collection lol. gran was so scare there. there where was dust but she thought there where spiderwebs.. oh well she sorted it all out and I've got new things to sell lolz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment