Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

friday

friday was pretty relaxed. I begged evil ducky that the family I clean for (old man and woman) woulnt let me do the window cause I had a busy day. and my wish came true! just the bed needed changing next to the normal cleaning work. in the afternoon mum wasnt feeling well so I desited to go to gran (across the street) and pick up some stuff she gave to sell. I desited to trow as much stuff in a big suitcase as I could and take it home with me. only this suitcase was designed to roll on 4 weels wich made it annoying and the hard wind didnt make it any easier. when I sorted the stuff I was amazed: old lightbulbs, old extra vacuum brushes, some broken flowerpots.. I dould trow more then half of it away right then and there! oh well I can't complain to much I finally had a pretty relaxing day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment