Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

weekend!

saturday we went to get the groceries... why not saturday? well if we went saturday and spend over 25,- we would get free tompouce, 4 of them in the store colours (so red insted of pink) and just for Carry.. yes I am talking about the C1000! lol she knows it, Eric does to but he already knew this story... lol he gets blog previews XD anyway back to saturday. gran came in the afternoonshe's getting crazier by the minute. just like her sisters. selfish and they can't stop talking! omgs the same story over an over and over... well kinda like my blog dontcha think?
sunday I didn't do anything.. I had enough! sold some things on internet (still going pretty well btw) and read my book. yep just relaxxxxxed. arround 7:00 in th evening I watched th remake of Halloween, I already know it but it was on tv this week so I recorded it. and that's it... lovely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment