Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

busy week

monday I get the dollhouse and have to screw everything in place, I got a bit of room for it but the plan is to get 1 of my showcase cabinets (vitrinekast) out of my room, in between the 2 new bookcases and a table with the dollhouse in my room. (the bookcases are in mums bigass bedroom) she didnt want the dollhouse! she always wanted a daughter! im finally doing something girly and she doesnt want the dollhouse in her room.. the idiot. she likes dollthings way more then me! btw I keep calling it a dollhouse but for me it's just dressing the house, there isn gonne be any doll or dolltyp ppl living in it.
wednesday where gonne go to Ikea for the bookcases. so now we have to get the stuff I didnt sell out of the house (someones collecting them), get the books out, bookcases in place, dust out of the books, back in place and sell the ones we have now. when all that's done im gonne sort out all my hobbythings.. I got so much it's insane! so I gotta sell stuff. but thats for later. first things first... surviving this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment