Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

more days then I thoght

gran in the morning! and in the afternoon me and mum went out to get dollhouse stuff like paint and things. hmm not so much stuff going on today.. friday I worked in the morning and shopping in the afternoon. yea not really anything special I know. I'll just move on to saturday shall we? I got the first coat of paint on the dollhouse! it stank the house up lol paint smell.. I like it, mum didnt. oh well it needed to be done (pic's in the next post). sunday I relaxed a bit, in the morning I cleared out all the books out of the bookcases and put them on internet (the cabinets not the books). in the afternoon I did some ironing and some more cleaning up.. I sound calm but after tuesday it's gonne be a bloody madhouse.. oh I still havent had time to bought the shoes I wanted! Ill put it on my 'to do' list right now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment