Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

my new idea

I don't wanna jinx it so im not gonne tell you yet.. but I am gonne tell you I've been searching for things the whole weekend. im all exited but we all know it would fail like any idea's before and many jet to come.

anyway let's also do the weekend shall we? we went to th new secondhand store! mum knew where it was... ye right after getting a little lost we found it. unbelieveble! I never saw somuch stuff stuffed into 1 house! it really was amezing. only at 1 point my eye fell on 4 very small piglets.. so cute but everyone could see no one would ever buy them so I looked arround, looked back at them and they where gone! I bet they where hiding somewhere. I ended up with 3 glass jars for 4,50 they where brand new so I was happy.
on th way back my happy moment was gone. there where about 20 old idiots with bikehelmets going bonkers! they must have thought those helmets would turn them into cops because they did everything wrong you can do wrong on a bike! at one point I was sandwitched between 2 of them and the stupid old bitch infront of me desited to stop just like that! O_O there many ppl who complain about young people in traffic but they should recheck the oldtimers.. even on a bike! halfway home I found out where th 4 little piglets have been hiding, in my right jeans pocket! they must have sneaked in ther when I wasn't looking. so I desited to adopt them.back home the inside of my right knee hurted like crazy! I think I made a weird move trying not to be knocked over by the helmet oldtimers! what a day.. happy that's over. 

sunday was a real sunday I hardly did anything, altho.. the day before I mailed someone at a Dutch Ebay typ thing if I could pick up a dollhouse gardenset. and I got an answer:

where do you life? are you Theo's wife?   
I life in ***** and im not Theo's wife
(I just said the city name)
is it Yvie or Yvonne?
it's Yvonne, Yvie is a nickname...
(I close mails with Yvonne but my hotmail says Yvie)

I was very confused! I thought I wold get an yes or no but not are you Theo's wife? all I ever wanted was to pick up a dollhouse garden set. then I didnt got an answer back in  while so I thought 'I should have said I was Theo's wife!' but it turned out she can't send mails.. she kept getting them back. she did sent a mail with her phonenumber. any other time I would have gone to th next place I could but it, but she's the only one.. no escape options. so tomorrow I'll see what's the end of this madness. and for anyone wondering: I'm really not Theo's wife, I've checked the house but there's no Theo anywhere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment