Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

I had a dream

one so weird I though it was weird during the dream.
my gran doesn't read, so she would never ever read a book.
my mum doesn't like super natural stuff
(neighther do I but I do read Steph King.. see the difference?)
this is just a reminder, here's the dream...

mum was telling gran about a King book story I told her. she was telling gran that there was a tenticle that went into a guy's cheek and went out of his ear (for the movie fan's: Men in black II scene or the beetle that crawled in/out the cheek of the mummy in the movie The Mummy) and gran liked what she heard and wanted to read that King book! I was worried cause there would be enough stuff in there for them to trow the book in an open fire. (which didnt add up that I told mum the tenticle part) gran read the book, well the first part and I go more worried she would have nightmares for the rest of her life. then I desited in my dream this dream was just to weird and just stopped dreaming. didnt even knew I could stop a dream in my dream!


0 comments:

Post a Comment