Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

this week

tuesday I didnt do much. I went to work and because misses P was tired I could leave extra early YAY!! yea...
 wednesday: grna's gone to The Hague till next tuesday, she's doing more then me XD in the afternoon mum needed to go to the hospital for her eye, so we sat there for a while. I grabbed a small book to keep me entertained. as I saw getting th book 2 old ladies wispered to each other: 'oh look, she got  book, she's going to read!' is that such a weird thing? we spend over an hour there (I think.. I dunno.. I was reading) and when the taxi came to get us home again I finished th book! what a lovely day lol.
thursday was a holiday day but the stores where open in the morning (well some of them) so we got everything we needed then.
friday I got an idea! another one? yes im afraid so... the basic idea was: put stuff in glas jars. but it evolved in something more.. anyway as I was looking for stuff I found a second hand store! so where gonne go there tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment