Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

for the idiotic ex

this might look weird.. but I can explain.
he really really wants everything I say to be a lie so he can be right and make me the bitch in this endless after ex thing he's doing. and this time it was about my cup size.. can ya believe it? well lets be fair I dont like high collars so there most of the time on display.. im comfy so judge all you want. he said 'if you show them boobs there someone elses cause you don't show yours'. so there you are.. well there they are..

I can hear you think: why? why go this low?
1) Im used to walk like this so it's not a big secret or anything.
2) if u see one pair, u seen em all so why bother?
3) I want him to wake up, stop being such a drama queen and
get it in his head that im not intimidated by him
I can hear you think: he was your bf and missed those?
well yea he was showing me Rambo knifes insted,
and thats not even a metafore...

2 comments:

  1. hate to say it but your boy is giving up on those puppies and that face, he is blind? and has attention deficeit disorder??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I broke up with her for other reasons.....dipsh*t
    I know she's pretty, i told her that more than once too....

    ReplyDelete