Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

im just gonne some up some stuff

no point of talking in days cause it's all the same but anyways:
monday: bought stuff for the dollhouse! I already put the pic's up from that...
tuesday: a day before the bookcases! getting everything ready for tomorrows! it's so hot today the woman I clean for doesn't let me do anything. just som vacuuming and sweeping the balcony at the shade side. she also let me go home early cause it was so hot. how nice of her, there enough adresses who lets a cleaner work just as hard in this terrible weather!
bookcase day: there here!! arrived at 3:00 (in the afternoon duhh) after unpacking the first one I desited to start putting one together... it was so easy! by the end of the day I for the bookcases finished! only need to put the doors on them. first one took about an hour, the second one about 20 minutes!
oh yea and im no longer with Eric.. and after that his nagging screwed it all up even more. so thats done.. and Ive been right all allong.. Dutch guys are girly! Ive even said it on here so many times! I really need to start listening to me..
thursday: went to gran and I've been getting the dust out of books in the afternoon. nice relaxing day :)
friday: shops.. food.. dusting.. books..
so yea this week was all the same, things will get better as the bookcases are done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment