Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

friday terror

work in the afternoon. gran ordered (through mum) a beadcurtain thing to keep flies out. it delivered today and mum said it was heavy.. for her! I could pick it up easely and said we got the time to put it up right now. so we did.. well it was up within half an hour. So no problems there.. after that we where gonne do some shopping an gran joint us. At that point it all fell apart.. mum had to collect something at the drugstore (she needed med’s so you know the place) only she had to wait. Gran and me where outside, gran randomly asked if I still had an address at tuesday morning, I said the company I work for just put someone else there.

She didn’t pay attention, just looked at me confused.. and started screaming O_O ‘YOUR ALWAYS DOING THIS, CALLING ME A LIAR, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!! IM GONNE GO TO THE STORE’… wtf? I know she’s half deaf (and insane) so I said ‘fine, im gonne go join mum then’ and walked away. Gran waited for us, didn’t say a thing to me the rest of the day. Screw her.. even when im nice im getting screwed over! Later mum started the ‘you should remember she’s so much older..’-talk. I stopped her and explained I didn’t do anything wrong and that she only tells me off not her! (gran isn’t my adopted gran and mums best friend.) oh well let’s hope tomorrow will be better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment