Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

weekend

saturday I ordered some dvd's of Dr Quinn for gran.. she really likes that show so yea. not as a present btw but I got internet so it's easier to complete her collection. wow lot's of fancy words there! well for 1:00 in the morning that was high class... anyway I ordered 4 new books! so I have to hurry up and finish the one im reading!
sunday: finished my book! fast ey? I also dusted the livingroom, vacuumed the house. and put mums room a bit more in it's original state. pretty good day for a sunday!
monday: yea im gonne paste monday with this collection of pointless dribble.. uhm.. I forgot monday! I just did cause nuthing happend. weather doesnt look likesummer so no point of going anywhere or do anything.. this summer sux!

0 comments:

Post a Comment