Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

chaos all around!

what started with a bedswitch has become much and much more then that! I got pic's for the results btw only wait.. just wait.. this whole week was about trowing useless stuff in the trash, updating a photoalbum, sorting out papers and so many phonecalls.. some highlights?
tuesday 20 september 2011 will always be remembered as the day I sawed the couch in 4 pieces. when mum was out I had all the time in the world so I started sawing till I had the couch in 2 pieces (lil Kill Bill action) I thought it took over an hour but when I looked at the clock I did that n 15 minutes O_O and I had so much fun!! 4 pieces went on the balcony, there the'll wait till the trashman has to pick them up.. byebye couch!
doomsday.. beter known as thursday.. the new couch is arriving!! it's in the livingroom!! it's....broken? yep the idiots who delivered it let it fall out of the van so 1 half is busted.. now the couch is in the bedroom (there gonne switch it as fast as they can) and there's a matrass in the livingroom with Kelso's red car on it... lovely -_-
friday: the pillow madness is over! yes there is some good news this week! I have 2 drawthigs for under my bed, so the big red pillows can sleep in them till I'm gonne use them again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment