Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

time flies.. or I'm to slow

monday: painting, glueing, creating ;)
tuesday: I'm still clearing stuff. bed's needs to change an stuff so it takes time to make sure nuthing will.. break. so I thought I'd paint the green room (look below) on the couch, I've painted there before but now I was being dumb and the paint fell on the corner of the couch.. good one Yv.. so I spend some time cleaning that :( blergh
wednesday: I haven't got a clue.. oh no wait I remember! last time at the stinky adress! I had to go there 1 more time.. blerghhhh but I'm all done now so it was worth it.'I did do an evil thing tho.. I set the livingroom clock 15 minutes forwards! so I was going home a lot earlier then I should.. don't really care, better then drinking cheap disgusting lemonade and being bored.. if I'm gonne be bored I want fresh air!!
thursday it was gran time in the morning and enjoyed the lovely weather in the afternoon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment