Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm tired of running after facts...

monday:
read my book.. Agatha Christie one..
don't tell me the ending!!
tuesday:
worked in the afternoon and we made plans for the next weeks.
I have to go to the eye doc with mum next week
and she has to go to a German eye doc the week after that.
wednesday... is a total black to be honest. ohno I cleaned the house!
thursday we went to gran in the morning and
gran's sister stays with her a couple so days so that was nice.
friday afternoon gran and her sister came too us because..
well lest face it, what else is there to do in this weather?
saturday: gran came too us, her sister left to get the train in the morning
and in the afternoon gran took us through her days with her sister.
pretty pointless cause we where there a couple day's visiting ourselfs :S

0 comments:

Post a Comment