Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

I've been such a good girl!

sunday afternoon gran went out to do.. something, I dunno wasn't paying attention. but before she went she asked if I could help her change her bed linnen (and flip the 1 person matras). so I said we'll see about it on monday. but.. when she left I changed the beddings and even washed them right away! so she was in for a surprise, I also did a bit of Fimoing but I'll show those pic's later.. anyway back too the good girl act. mum came home, sat on her bed (it was foulded open like she left it) but she didn't notice anything! so I gave a small hit that didn't really work: me: you know mum, I can be really nice. mum: yes you can.. when your asleep! me: thanks mum -_- (then I stood up an foulded the sheets down) she finally understood what I did! and she was happy for it! see.. I can be a good girl.. at times, then it's not to much work.. or is it just cause where getting close to the Santa days and I've already started some peace on earth? you decide...

0 comments:

Post a Comment