Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

thursday night

just a little update. after waking up from all that cleaning it was dinner time, then me and mum watched some tv. I thought of having a shower in the morning but because tomorrow's gonne be messed up to, I had one at 11:20 at night.. much better. got a bottle of herb Indy showergel. so now I smell like India.. but in a good way...
the plans are final: grans comming tomorrow to drink tea, then where going to the stores to get food. then she's stay till monday morning. as she leaves me and mum will have to go to the hospital.. sounded more dramatic as it should. mum has to go to the eye doc who's gonna do so much I'm bringing my book! and in the afternoon we will b back home... where I can get my room back! and the tv.. she's doesn't like a lot of things and will watch the news re-runs just to see if anything's changed. if we should watch something she doesnt care so much about (even for half an hour, while where stuck with her soaps) she will sing, talk loudly to Kelso or find another way to annoy us sensless.. it's gonne be great! well last year she stayed awake during The Mist.. she did have some weird dreams that night tho hehe. so we'll see.. I got lots of mini stuff I can make so I'll be fine :) 

p.s.: I bought Nanny McPhee on DVD cause gran will understand that movie (hopefully).  

0 comments:

Post a Comment