Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

work dayz

theusday afternoon and wednesday morning where my work days this week thanks to the little baby Jesus who is older then all of us. (think about it, I'm right) so that's pretty much it I don't do much at work...
cleaning at home is a differend story. I started on wednesday: windows livingroom inside and out, my bedroom inside (just for the idea) and mums bedroom outside (the rest was still dried up raindrops free). then I tidied up my room, dusted and vacuumed. did the same with mums room. I had laundry in the machine so I hang that on the rack, emptied all the trashcans I could find and cleaned the washine machine and the bathroom shelf. on thursday: living room bigs clean up (moving everything to the left and right) cleaning the kitchen, gave Kelso a shower, cleaned the bathroom and toilet... then I fell asleep on my bed for 2 hours.. I'm done, but gran's gonne be in a nice and clean house :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment