Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

sunny sunday

the sun!!! YAY.
mums asleep behind me cause she's still sick and the cough meds is making her sleepy. wich is nice.. better then her nagging all day. I'm gonne go to the store to get some white bread and cheese. we already have ham so I can make some french toast for dinner tonight hmmmm. weir dinner choice I know but I want them!! lol after that I'm gonne (hopefully) finish the workshop I got which is.. pink. yea.. oh well a while ago I was making a teabox mini project thing but cause I didn't know anymore stuff to put in it I shoved it aside. now I cn make 1 room light pink I create the girliest room I ever did O_O and then watch Freddy vs Jason just to compromise.. you understand that right?
oh btw friday was friday the 13th so they showed 3 scary movies.. it has nothing to do with eachother but I;m not complaining ;) only cause the first one started when Graman (Norton Show) started I just recorded them all. so 3 good movies now just a nice night to watch them. friday the 13th still a lucky day for some :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment