Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

thursday - sunday

I found out that Mully was still arround.. no idea where she was when she was gone.. weird.
going to bed at 4 and waking up at 9 isn't a good combo.
where the hell is Carry?? I lost her again :(
saturday gran was here to eat pancakes.
I'm busy with an mini workshop.
pear cinnamon tea is great!
I'm still busy with the bar.
mums still sick.

saturday night on MSN I got into a freaky convo.. my friend said half the convo she had a bf and the other half that she didn't have one O_O   when I asked her about it she said I was drunk! I was lmao she always talks crap but to push it all in 1 convo is a new stage. well it was entertaining wel for me watching her fail.

1 comment:

  1. I am right here. I was online yesterday, but you weren't. ; ) My internship is almost over, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete