Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

dear Santa,

I've been a naughty girl.. I haven't done my blog in ages.
Ive got some more work at wednesday, thursday and friday from 5:00 till 7:00 in the evening. work that takes me 50 minutes and busfair before I get back home :( because I've also got an adres on wednesday, school at thursday and shops on friday I mostly sleep in the afternoons. 3 day's out of the week I do stuff, sleep and clean.... paradise ey? at home I'm trying to do at home... crochet (which isn't really working) sorting out my poems, miniature things, dvd's, photographs and many many more stuff. also I want you to remember 3 words. QUEEN OF HEARTS! you'll figure it out soon. now I've got 2 whole days of cause your in town so I'm happy, I think I'm going to bring a book on the bus with me in future I've got so many I have to do something to get trough them. and like useual things keep piling up on me. but like alway's I'll find a way... like alway's. on the upside I did get a little bit of money on my savings account, so that's a start isn't it? oh well see ya next year Santa...

lotz off luv 

Yv.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment