Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

pfffff

cleaning, cleaning, cleaning... till gran comes. yes another year's passing us by and the time is there for gran to come visite. so after cleaning and tidying every inche of the house I looked trough the window.. with all that rain they look horrible so there I was in the dark, without a cold cleaning the outside windows. not so weird I've got a cold now is it? anyway as you might remember I'm on the 10th floor so the big fireworks explode right on eyelevel. so whilest doing the livingroom windows I was on the little balcony. I just started on my mums bedroomwindows when I heart a big bang and felt the heat of fireworks exploding right next to me! if I was still on that little balcony I would have burn marks on my back right about now. home is clean, I've got a cold and the windows are clean... what a busy day.
oh yea something else now. I banged my leg :( really hard cause for some reason was standing in the kitchen. it was a stick like the stick from a broomstick stick. (try saying that 3x fast) I got it caught under my vacuummouth thingy lifted it up and banged it really hard against my leg :( mum asked what was wrong but I didn't wanted her to randomly laugh at me so I didn'say anything. great start of the new year ey?

0 comments:

Post a Comment