Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

weekend!!

saturday: in the morning I went too my friends house were we prepaired a big lunch, sandwiches and soup. after that we had a bunch of friends enjoying a long lunch with us.. it was sooo much fun! in the evening I made some more 3D things while I was watching a movie soaking my feet in water... lovely ey?
sunday: today me, 4 friends and the mom of 2 of them (differend ones then yesterday lol) went too a Pasar Malam thats a Indonesian (srry if its spelled wrong) and culture effent indoors. it looks like a market place with lots of craftwork, food and clothes. it was soooo much fun! I bought some stuff there you can see them under here, just click the pic and read what I bought lol. now im just gonne sit.. lolz im tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment