well im cleaning today and sumthing tells me thts all ill be doing today so ill just do the blog now hehe. theres sum youtube trouble as always.. I really dont understand why ppl cant be clear. there spinning around the facts, jump to conclusions, speak in riddles or just dont listen. anyway.. the weather suchs and is as grey as the shirt im wearing. I finally got most my clay thingies finished only I got no idea what too do with them... I also found out sumthing kinda weird ppl never comment on my blog but they do on youtube or my mail yviesboringlife@gmail.com which can be found on my profile. anyway thanks for all the nice reactions!!Wednesday, April 29, 2009
wednesday
well im cleaning today and sumthing tells me thts all ill be doing today so ill just do the blog now hehe. theres sum youtube trouble as always.. I really dont understand why ppl cant be clear. there spinning around the facts, jump to conclusions, speak in riddles or just dont listen. anyway.. the weather suchs and is as grey as the shirt im wearing. I finally got most my clay thingies finished only I got no idea what too do with them... I also found out sumthing kinda weird ppl never comment on my blog but they do on youtube or my mail yviesboringlife@gmail.com which can be found on my profile. anyway thanks for all the nice reactions!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment