Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Holland got talent?

yesterday I was so annoyed!! Holland got talent. now whats wrong with that title? well HOLLAND got talent... if Holland really did it should have been Holland heeft talent! but no.. they saw Britains got talent and thought 'oh the title should be in English' well that a good idea.. but wait in Holland we speak Dutch! now we got a wanna be fake Simon Cowell who is as believeble as a wet towel. I saw 5 minutes of the half finally or sumthing.. there was kid raping the song of Annie O_o if it was my kid I would ducktape her mouth aw no maybe just give her a big lollipop too shut her up. (dont worry I was in childcare I know what im doing lol) its so sad watching talent shows in Holland cause.. were not that talented. the only thing we got is Within Temptation and... thats it! but nooooo were not even smart enough to think of an idea for a new show Holland only makes very bad remakes cause the UK and Holland dont have the same humour!! you should hear Holland got talent.. half of it they talk in English, the groups have English names!! Holland just wants too be a fake remake of a country!! he never sank so low bleh..


0 comments:

Post a Comment