I also found out I need to go too the doc which I dont want. turns out my thyroid gland (dunno if thats the right way too say it) is working too slow. that should explain me being so slow with everythnig, sleepy all the time, fatter then I should be and the fact that im always cold. turns out its a family thing... well mums early to tell me that -_- well I dont wanna go cause when I broken my pinky I didnt knew it was broken and when I finally went to the doc it didnt hurt! so the doc was like: she's such a cry baby... grrrrr. anyway if I get medicine to get me movin that would be good..Sunday, May 3, 2009
saturday
I cleaned the outside front and back then gran came too visite. in the afternoon I went walking with Kelso, but at one point he just put his head under poison ivy!! so he jumped out and rubbed his paw over his head. I lifted him up and there were all little bumps on his head. after like 5 minutes he didnt felt it anymoreand wanted too walk again and after 30 minutes all the bumps were gone. great how nature works ey?
I also found out I need to go too the doc which I dont want. turns out my thyroid gland (dunno if thats the right way too say it) is working too slow. that should explain me being so slow with everythnig, sleepy all the time, fatter then I should be and the fact that im always cold. turns out its a family thing... well mums early to tell me that -_- well I dont wanna go cause when I broken my pinky I didnt knew it was broken and when I finally went to the doc it didnt hurt! so the doc was like: she's such a cry baby... grrrrr. anyway if I get medicine to get me movin that would be good..
I also found out I need to go too the doc which I dont want. turns out my thyroid gland (dunno if thats the right way too say it) is working too slow. that should explain me being so slow with everythnig, sleepy all the time, fatter then I should be and the fact that im always cold. turns out its a family thing... well mums early to tell me that -_- well I dont wanna go cause when I broken my pinky I didnt knew it was broken and when I finally went to the doc it didnt hurt! so the doc was like: she's such a cry baby... grrrrr. anyway if I get medicine to get me movin that would be good..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment