Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

saturday

in the morning I took Kelso for a nice long walk, after tht gran came too visite (like usual) I shoewed her some Britains got talent vids on the pc and she luved it! em lets see what else I did.. oh yea I finishedthe birth card! look how sweet: the house keeps getting untidy I cant understand why.. anyone cursed me when I wasnt looking? oh I got a background on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/YvieThatsMe first I had Bambi now kinky teddybears. oh yea, I also enjoyed a strawberry slurpy hmmmm icey fun! im kinda in a cotton candy mood.. but that will pass *dramatic music* anyway im thinking about watching th Phantom of the Opera.. or Scrubs.. or sumthing else. I got lil glitterthingies I gotta sort out for me cards so as long as I can listen to sumthing im fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment