Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

tuesday

hmmm today was nice and lazy.. as u might have read below here Im back on twitter..which is a bit the same like on here. dont worry ill be here as always too (or fall asleep forgetting I had too do the blog as always) anywayz.. today I was just messing with the pc getting an idea for a new vid. at night I read some more Lord of the Flies... and with my imagination it feels like im right behind them watching what there doing. I do the same with movies wich is weird cause with Sweeney Todd I saw the blood comming at me (that blood in the camera scene) and I ducked O_o the movies, its not for everyone. anywayz im calling it a night.. cause its dark outside and I can see the moon..nighty night

0 comments:

Post a Comment