Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

monday night

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●
COPY AND PASTE
If you will be one of the people
unsubscribing to Fred
on June the 1st.
●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Today is the day we all must unsubscribe to Fred
●Fred is unorginal & basicly says the
same non-funny things every vid
●Fred being #1 most subscribed is
a testament to humankind's failure
●IT'S WORKING! Fred has lost over
10,000 subscribers
in the last 3 hours and counting
UNSUBSCRIBE FRED TODAY
●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
this is like all over youtube, I never watched any Fred vids so I thought I would watch one at least to see whats the big deal... I cant believe vids can be so ANNOYING!! I wanna pull him through the pc screen and sow his mouth shut! its okay for maybe 30 secs of 1 vid but this is insane. if u dont believe me, try watching more then 5 vids with the sound on: http://www.youtube.com/user/fred.
I know a good place for Fred tho..

0 comments:

Post a Comment