Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

tuesday

oke pay atention this is gonne go fast:
mum went to gran cause the man who's gonne interview her for her elertric scooter would be there and gran was nervous.
 my free day started at 8:00 cause there where traintickets for sale, only 12,50! thats really cheap so I went there arround 9:00 when the store opened and I got 2 of them (1: oct- dec. 2= dec-jan) so I can go vitite eric and Body World!
when I got back mum would call when I  could go to gran with Kelso (he coulnt be there cause of his barking). when she called we both jumped up, he was asleep I was reading.
I had to go to the hospital for my pinky, they know what it is and I have to have an operation.. I really hope I can see it! theres some cartilage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartilage (kraakbeen) in the bone of my pinky. so there gonne remove that an put balls there... isnt that the funniest thing ever???
with balls I ment really small things that should be removed mby my body or something. all I hear is 1 week without using my right hand (im a lefty btw) and 5 weeks without work! holiday now it's getting colder... perfect!
and thats all but I have pic's I wanna post so ill just get on to wednesday shall we? I bought 2 kilo (4 pounds) of grapes and I worked in the afternoon. at night I watched Hard candy and played CSI on WII.
click pic's here an click pic's there: http://dailybooth.com/Mully/

0 comments:

Post a Comment