Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

wednesday

yea tuesday was just work so why bother? so lets go to wednesday:
woke up and drank coco while I watched Vet On The Loose on Animal Planet.
got dressed and then lunch, after lunch I played with Kelso.
then to store A where I wanted a painted by number set.
then to store B where I thought I saw hem too.
when I coulnt find them there I went to stores C and D.
at store C I bought 2 calenders for gran and mum.
then back to store A where I bought the first one I saw.
then to gran to drop of her calender.
the elevator didnt work again so I walked 4 stairs.
dropped the calender there.. well handed to her and walked back down.
then mum and me went to get groceries.
and finally we could go home.
we left home at 2:00 and got back at 3:45
as you might have guest tonight im gonne do some painting and after that ill talk to Eric. finally I got something to say to him yesterday I didnt. thats why I skipped that day here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment