Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

weekend

friday: I was so bored that after lots of complaining mum said we could play Scrabbla... not one of my fav games but it gme me at least something to do. after lunch we would play but after lunch mum fell asleep. when I woke her she said she only slept 3 hours the night before so I had to let her sleep. I was still sickies and pissed off that I went to bed myself... asleep out of boredom.. thats a new one. friday night I went to bed (again?? well it was night) and there was a bug in my bed that freaked me out so I ended up on mums bedroom floor in my clothes and coat. it was pretty comfy but my mum snores!! holy hell its unbelieveble! so arround 4:30 I woke her up to tell her to stop it, she came out of her bed to go to the bathroom an check my bed, the unwanted guest wasnt there anymore so I could get some sleep.. finally.
saturday & sunday: yea 2 for one cause im still sickies so I didnt do much.. not even got anything going on for Halloween... just watched Kill Bill 1&2. I have to get better son I can't use any sick day's im holding on to those for when they fix my pinky!

0 comments:

Post a Comment