Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

thursday

I hate the new Lord of the Flies movie wtf did they do with that book?? they took its respect, raped it and then trow it on DVD too brainwash a whole freaking generation!! I cant forget I got work tomorrow morning.. bleh. lol I work 2 hours a week an im complaining. OMG I heard a krrrr... I think im gonne fall thru the chair soon O_o well for everyone who said I dont need to lose weight: I ALMOST WENT THROUGH THE CHAIR.. I think, weird, anyway. this is what I look like on a scale btw:
so yea... today I cleaned the whole house, cleaned Punky & Rocky's cage and did some ironing. tomorrow im getting a haircut and as u can see im talking with pics today.. oh joy. gotta try getting some order in my room next week, go to the doc cause my eyes are still dry. I keep thinking its saturday tomorrow ill better go and set me alarm clock. nighty night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment