Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

thursday

I can almost typ blind in English but I can hardly typ Dutch.. im gonne make a new vids collection called dreams. darkness went well so il see how it goes.. ill enjoy making the dream vids anyway. my eyes have been dry for 2 days now, tomorrow is a free day but ill go to the doc on friday, cause now I really really have too.. bleh. lets see what else? I found (yes I found her its mine rofl) a nice girl on youtube so thats cool altho I will totally freak her out if she reads this. there was a guy on youtube I had to yell at cause he thought in a stupid slut I mean who is dumb enough to think: Holland + Amsterdam = free whores for everyone. I dont get that track of thought.

cheap & not funny comment:
oh look its Edward Sissorhands brother..
or Freddy finally had enough cash to do the second hand..
or handy tool for faster kitchens..
or extra exitement? let him finge... no thats to rude for the blog
Wolverine: Hugh Jackman

0 comments:

Post a Comment