Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

its still monday


well we went to 2 hobbystores. there I bought baby confetti shaped as bottles, the stork and savety pins, small letter beads a box too put that small stuff in. back home I made a very pretty baby card from friends of mine who can have there first baby any minute now.. (they dont read the blog so you all know about the card before they do) rofl... let me be happy about me card.. ill show u all why all the exitement about the card tomorrow. tomorrow is gonne be a weird day btw, there gonne be working on the waterpipes so from 8:00 in the morning till 4:00 in the afternoon we have no water... well I filled all th 3 buckets we got.. an the lil one hehe. bottles of water in the fridge and will survive hahahaha. in the morning were going too gran anyway cause she got a differend cleaner for her house (same work I do) and she doesnt feel comfy with her. so will be there...babysitting? anyway.. wish us luck tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment