Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

tuesday


so today I woke up 7:45 and the water was gonne be cut of at 8:00!! well I washed, brushed my teeth blabla.. u know the usual then woke up mum and told her too hurry up. well the water was finally cut of at 8:30!! I woke up for nuthing.. well not nuthing this morning we went too gran cause she's not comfy with her substitude cleaner, turned out I knew her! from an internship! so that was fun. I made 5 cards today... yea its not called 'Yvies borrring life' for nuthing. well click the pic and take a peek, im getting better at making them. (the first on is the babycard I talked about yesterday). my eyes have been feeling dr for 2 days now.. its weird. im super sleepy (got no idea why) so im off to bed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment