well this post is just for me really.. cause my memory sucks.
sunday: making the German speaking vid.. I dont wanna talk I sound weird, but on the other hand that idiot Fred on youtube talks in that chipmunk voice an ppl seem allright with it. altho he's also hated by many hmm..
tuesday: K&K + Aldi in Germany. at 11 my time blogtv for Danny (check his channel out) he's sweet ive been practicly stalking him for fun and he's stil nice! www.youtube.com/AwesomeSecretChannel
wednesday: a first meeting talk with a guy I can hopefuly clean for, if he says yes ill get 12,- an hour wich is.. nice for someone without a job lol.
thursday: my 2 hours labor for the week lolz nah its fun.
saturday the 6th: long walk with friends an a high tea.. goodie goodie gumdrops! lol
the free time: be bored, play, clean room, sell stuff, walk Kelso and have fun.

0 comments:
Post a Comment